Wednesday, March 25, 2009

30 and Better than Ever

A great sign that my 30th year will be my best ever, was the celebration that ushered in the dawning of a new era. My birthday party on Saturday night at Alive, in conjunction with Danny Duggan's 22nd was the best birthday bash I ever had. And I could thank everyone individually for their contribution, but the list would be quite lengthy.

Shockingly, I feel far better at 30 than I did turning 25.

What does this year hold in store for me? I'd love to commit to being smarter, more sophisticated and mature. I could sware never to make the mistakes I made in my 20s, and for a week I'd actually live to the vow. I could promise that professionally in the wrestling business, I will no longer rib people, pick on the innocent and go out of business every 3 shows.

I could do all of that, but that would be compromising who I am. And I'm sure as hell not about to do that. I am who I am, and you can hate everything about me, or appreciate the quarks that make me a very interesting person. So there.

The New AWE, also referred to as Action Wrestling Experience is really taking off. Of course it is, it's got a great President, lol. We are taking our act on the road into Saskatchewan in May it looks like, and hopefully will be doing 3-5 house shows per month.

I am so in love with Carrie Underwood's song "I Told You So". It's a remake of Randy Travis' song from the 80s or 90s. Big mistake making that song a duet. I just heard Brad Paisley's new song "Then" and omg it's a number one song in 2 months guarenteed. I am a big country music fan, and that means I listen to Hank, NCI, Maverick and QX, depending on which is playing the song I want to hear. BIG MISTAKE for QX to bring Troy Westwood in to the waking crew. He's the drizzling shits. I'd trust him more to kick a 55yarder into the wind than to host this morning show.

Haven't seen any good movies lately. And I haven't even been watching my favorite TV show General Hospital. Too busy with other stuff I guess.

No comments: