Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Things Are Fantastic!

I have a new favorite radio song! Let me first define that a favorite radio song, is not an all-time favorite song, it's a song that's currently your favorite on the radio. Example, last July, She Never Cried In Front of Me by Toby Keith was my fav. Now, it's a Carrie Underwood remake of Randy Travis' hit I Told You So! My god what a true song, every single one of us has been in that exact situation, though some of us deal with it a whole lot better than others. So yeah, that's my new favorite radio hit.

I'm extremely excited that one my favorite country music artists is coming to Winnipeg this summer as well. Taylor Swift who could sing me out of any bad mood is coming, and it won't be my first time seeing her. I saw her open up for Rascal Flatts in March of 2008 and it was ridiculous how good she was. I'm expecting more of the same.

More good news. Today I stepped on the scale and it really impressed me that I was 190 pounds. That's the lowest I've been in 2 years, and down from my January weight of 206. I credit Sean Brown at Impact Fitness and Danny Duggan's co-worker diet for achieving this. Honestly I may well be in the best shape of my life. Maybe it's time to plan yet another aborted wrestling comeback.

I watched a fair bit of curling this year, and I must say last weekends comeback of Jeff Stoughton was inspiring, unfortunately the curling juggernaut Kevin Martin with a very stacked team proved to be way too much. Good job though and you made Manitoba proud.

I'm exactly 4 weeks out from my very big wrestling show coming up. Lots to do, but it's well on it's way. The New Age Outlaws and Hardcore Holly headline a star-studded show. Let me boldly state, that all indications point to success. If you want tickets, e-mail me, awedavidson@yahoo.ca.

That's it for now. I turn 30 on Monday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mike, good to see you're back. Any website or information on the card?

Mike Davidson said...

Here's the talent confirmed for the show:
Billy Gunn & Road Dogg aka The New Age Outlaws
Hardcore Holly
Mentallo
"The Mecca" Shane Madison
"First Nations Sensation" Wavell Starr
"Hot Shot" Danny Duggan
"The Epic" Don Douglas
Kevin Chevy & AJ Sanchez
Brother Midnite
"Red Hot" Ryan Wood
Local Wrestling Idol, with judge Brother Midnight

Tickets are $25 for VIP Floor (only 100) includes meet & greet
$10 advance general, $12.50 at the door

Website is to be launched April 1st.

Anonymous said...

Wow, very cool. Looking forward to it. NAO vs BSB???????